Recruitment Associate at Qualihires
Views:809 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
DevOps Engineer - Linux/Unix/AWS (2-8 yrs)
Core responsibilities :
- Maintaining and coordinating the automated patch and configuration management of production servers (Centos and Ubuntu).
- Design systems architecture for projects using Linux and Linux application stacks (LAMP, Mysql, Java, Python, Wordpress, Node etc)
- Improve our visibility into our systems and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics.
- Work on the command line (familiar with - NIX systems, git, and system admin tools), code scripts to automate tasks.
- Help scale up the infrastructure with growing user base and traffic, by constantly monitoring the health and set up automated procedures like AWS auto-scaling.
- Extensive experience with setting and managing application infrastructures using AWS (Ec2, CloudFront, S3, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS etc)
- Proficient at writing code and do so in order to automate infrastructure, improve system reliability and optimize continuous delivery pipelines.
- Linux: In-depth Linux/Unix fundamentals, Good understanding the various Linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network etc), Package management etc
- Fundamentals: DNS & Networking Fundamentals, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load Balancing Concepts.
- Working knowledge of patterns used for building resilient and highly-available infrastructure and systems.
- Databases: SQL/RDBMS, MySQL/NDB, MongoDB
- Configuration management: Ansible
- Tools/Utilities: Jenkins, Tomcat, Zabbix, Yum, RPM, GIT
- Scripting/Programming: Bash/Python