DevOps Engineer - Linux/Python (2-7 yrs)
Skills Required :
1) 2+ years of experience with installation, configuration and management of Linux systems.
2) Experience with systems and IT operations
3) Linux/Unix- Writing shell scripts and knows Linux commands.
4) Experience with Python
5) Knowledge of setting up distributed system
6) Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
7) Servers - App Servers (Nginx) and Database (MySQL )
8) 2+ years- experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies
9) Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, GIT, Puppet or SaltStack
10) Experience administrating version control systems such as SVN
11) Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
12) Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions system
2) Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Strong application troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
5) Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
6) Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions