Recruitment Head at Fastpad
Views:7261 Applications:1373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
DevOps Engineer - Linux (2-5 yrs)
Experience / Skills Required:
1) Strong background in Linux Administration
2) Experience with AWS.
3) Linux/Unix- Writing shell scripts and knows Linux commands.
4) Experience with Python other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc
5) Knowledge of setting up distributed system
6) Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
7) Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
8) Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required
9) Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, GIT, Puppet or SaltStack
10) Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
11) Knowledge of tools like New Relic and log management tools.
12) Strong grasp of automation tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Handling critical production issues, if needed, respond and support troubleshooting of issues during nights and weekends.
2) Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Strong application troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.