CEO at Career Hotspot & Services
Views:500 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes/Docker (3-5 yrs)
Devops Engineer at Gurgaon-Eshopbox Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Education : Graduation Only
Exp - 3 yrs to 5 yrs exp
Age - 22 - 35 yrs age only
Salary- 6.0 Lac to - 8.0 Lac Annually
- Devops Engineer, experience in Google Cloud Platform
- PMO Analyst( Project Manager) VBA & SQL Skills Clear Understanding of PMO MIS Automations, high stress on automation here
- Strong experience in Macros
Shift Timings : 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (day shift)
Weekly Working Days : 5
Off Days : SAT, SUN
Selection Criteria :-
1) Graduation degree mandatory
2) Graduation - B.tech / BCA / MCA3)4 yrs to 8 yrs of experience mandatory
4) 3 yrs to 5 yrs of experience as Software Developer mandatory
5) Experience with Google cloud platform and developing applications hosted on GCP.
6) Outside Gurgaon, candidates-1st round Technical telephonic discussion and 2nd round HR telephonic discussion
7) Immediate or max 30days of a notice period
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud based solutions.
- Has setup CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, VSTS or similar tools.
- Basic skills : Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, Excellent time-management, multitasking, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Preferred Experience :
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc.) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms, etc)
- Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience supporting transactional database systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Cassandra, etc)
- Experience in standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).
- Experience in troubleshooting and system administration tasks in Linux, Unix or Windows.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Google cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools, DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.