Director - Business at VN Hunt
Views:379 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes/Docker (1-5 yrs)
Experience - 1-5 years
- This role will be responsible for the performance and reliability of our core backend services.
- This role can encompass multiple titles like DevOps, SRE, and Systems Engineering. We're less interested in conforming to a specific title and more interested in a passion for using systems and infrastructure to help build a great product.
Regardless of title, the following are core responsibilities :
- Manage and improve our AWS infrastructure, implementing best practices, evaluating AWS offerings, and deploying infrastructure resources.
- Develop processes to scale and automate our infrastructure using container-based systems
- Monitoring database servers, API servers, custom servers... you name it!
- Reduce barriers for engineers to deploy and optimize systems.
In addition, there's room to make a major impact in multiple areas :
- Help optimize for security, speed, and redundancy across all points of the AWS stack.
- Build tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues more quickly.
- Increase performance visibility by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure.
- Improve and optimize resource monitoring and emergency response handling.
- We're not expecting expertise in each category. You- ll be working with a team of full-stack engineers that are willing and able to collaborate and participate in this work. Ultimately
- We're looking for someone who has a passion for quickly leveraging and optimizing new technology, implementing best practices and building world-class systems at scale.
Our stack :
- AWS, GCP Majority of our infrastructure is on AWS
- Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch - provisioning, monitoring, and logging
- Node.js and Go - APIs and backend development
- Kubernetes, Docker, EC2- Platform for our services
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis - data persistence
- Github, Jenkins - deployment and testing
If you are interested
Share your :
1. Updated CV :
2. Current CTC :
3. Expected CTC :
3. Total experience :
4. Notice period official :
5. Notice period negotiable :
6. Current location :
7. Experience in Dev-ops :
8. Experience in AWS :
9. Availability for interview this week for face - face in weekdays :