Independent Consultant at Confidential
Views:496 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DevOps Engineer - Jenkins/AWS/Ansible (2-7 yrs)
About the Company :
- We are a self-organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands-on technical experience of 2-6 years.
- We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adpopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-to time.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team.
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor the tools and processes.