AM Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1065 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
DevOps Engineer - Full Stack Development (2-6 yrs)
About Company :
It offers blazing fast app/web analytics, powerful realtime segmentation, multichannel mess aging, A/B testing and personalization in one unified platform. It is a Mobile Marketing Platform with app marketing automation helping the app marketers to retain user engagement and win back users through clever mobile marketing strategies & mobile app metrics.
It was founded in 2013, and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Our team is spread out across San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
We work with 4000 leading brands like Reliance Jio, Star, Sony, Samsung, Idea, BookMyShow, Freecha rge, Cleartrip, Hello.com, Zomato, Tribe, DC Comics, Denver Broncos and Curiosity to help them under stand their users better, and significantly improve engagement metrics.
- Full stack engineer
- API Engineer
- System and Network Engineer
Role : DevOps Engineer
Our current scale: ~1000 million data points processed daily, 150 million notifications sent out daily. Production level traffic of 2200+ customers, including names like BookMyShow, Faasos, Ixigo, Haptik, Voonik, ZeeTV, IndiaTV, Craftsvilla, etc.
We run a fully automated production environment using best practices of configuration management, auto-scaling, security, metrics collection, and rapid deployment.
To help scale, manage and keep the servers responding with 200 OK, we are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our team.
Check out our engineering blog to understand the technical depth at which we operate - https://blog.clevertap.com/category/engineering/.
Role Requirements :
1. Deep understanding of filesystem hierarchy for at least one modern GNU+Linux distributions
2. Solid understanding of one package management system (yum, dpkg etc) - Must be able to build/recompile packages
3. Strong understanding of one GNU+Linux distribution (CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat etc)
4. Strong understanding of one configuration management system (Puppet or Chef) - Must have contributed to at least one open-source/publicly available Puppet module or Chef cookbook
5. Must be able to write code is one programming language (Ruby, PHP or Java)
6. Strong understanding of running at least one web server on a JVM (Tomcat, Jetty, Resin) at production scale
7. Solid understanding of one role based access control system (SELinux or AppArmor)
9. Sharp eye for details
10. Deep understanding of one open source monitoring system (Nagios, Sensu etc) - Must have setup and managed monitoring end-to-end
11. Experience in running servers on AWS at production scale
12. Complete understanding of HTTP protocol
13. Must be obsessed with metric collection and optimization
Prior startup experience will give you brownie points.