Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:748 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (3-5 yrs)
Salary :- 6.00 - 8.00 LPA
Mandates : Experience with Google cloud platform and developing applications hosted on GCP.
Job Description :
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes - Knowledge of cloud based solutions.
- Has setup CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, VSTS or similar tools.
- Basic skills :- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, Excellent time-management, multitasking, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Preferred Experience :
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc.) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms, etc)
- Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience supporting transactional database systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Cassandra, etc)
- Experience in standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).
- Experience in troubleshooting and system administration tasks in Linux, Unix or Windows.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Google cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools, DevOps cloud computing,Continuous Integration,Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.