Senior Manager - Human Resource at Simform Solutions
Views:163 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
DevOps Engineer - Docker/Ansible/Python (2-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Candidate must be having 2+ years' experience in DevOps role.
- Working experience on CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Preferred experience in Scripting (i.e. Python, Shell, perl)
- Willing to work or relocate in Ahmedabad.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Must be having excellent customer facing communication skills.
- Working exposure in Devops operations.
- Continuous monitoring, deployment.
- DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Key Skills :
- DevOps, Docker, Jenkins, CI/CD, Shell, Perl, Python, Linux.
- Employee friendly flexible working environment.
- High Standards of Engineering Practices.
- On Premise Industry meet ups.
- Round the clock in house Corporate Training programs.
- Learning & Development opportunities for doing area of expertise certification.
- Best performance Rewards & Recognition Programs.
- Bottom up work approach.