Recruiter at Resource Weaver HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:155 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
DevOps Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Deploy & Maintain Infrastructure and Services
- Handle Alerts and take proactive measures to reduce alerts and increase uptime.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments over OpenStack cloud.
- Design Deployment Strategy for releases and work with Stake holders.
General Qualifications :
- Degree educated in Information Technology BE/ B. Tech., preferred
- Experience in handing Production Infra and DevOps
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Redhat etc.).
- Good knowledge of scripting with shell, python, perl and others (any 1)
- Experience with Cloud infra like AWS, Azure, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of HAProxy, Apache, NodeJsnginx etc.
- Experience with Redis Cluster Deployment.
- Experience with Kafka, RaabitMQ etc.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with L2, L3 Debugging.
- Experience with setting up MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic and Postgress SQL etc.
- Experience setting up open Source Dashboard, Grafana, Kibana or others.
- Experience setting up open Source Monitoring system like Nagios or others.
Desired Characteristics :
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and Highly motivated who can deliver independently while being a team player
- Good communication and inter-personal skills