Senior Recruitment Consultant at Sampoorn Computer People
Views:927 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
DevOps Engineer - C++/Java/Ruby/Python (3-6 yrs)
Job Title : DevOps Engineer Bangalore
Job Code : J34998
Designation : DevOps Engineer Bangalore
Educational Level : BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA
Company Description :Our Client is an international software development and consulting services firm of European origin having headquarters in the Netherlands. They have our offices in Gurgaon (India), The Netherlands, Sweden and France. Company is a well recognized name in the areas of quality software development with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and eXtreme programming. Company offers a great platform to learn from peers and contribute to the advancement of software development.
Job Location : Bangalore
Key Skills :C++, Java, Ruby, Python, GIT, SVN, Linux, Mongo, Redis, AWS, EMR, RDS, ELB, Autoscaling, Beanstalk, Ruby, S3, VPC, Log stash, Splunk, Kibana, Graphite
Job Description :
1) At least 3 -6 Years of development experience using C++/Java/Ruby/Python.
2) Strong understanding of UNIX Operating system and adpet in any of the scripting languages like awk, perl etc.
3) Understanding and experience on handling of servers like J Boss, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx; databases like MySQL,PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RDS; caches like Memcache, Redis.
4) Knowledge of Cloud computing and hands on experience in using various AWS platforms like EC2, S3, ELBs, RDS, Elastic Cache.
5) Knowledge about CI and CD using Jenkins,Hudson,Bamboo,TC etc.
6) Understand Agile methodologies and software development life cycle process.
7) Have worked in provisioning tools like chef, puppet, ansible, saltstack, etc.
8) Have worked with Monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
9) Genuinely passionate about improvement of software development and delivery process using automation and best practices and has an ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
Interested candidate can apply or contact me on 080 4284 2216
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.