Recruiter at iMind Your Business
Views:2388 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
DevOps Engineer - AWS Technologies (2-4 yrs)
For a Series C Funded Fintech company located close to MG road, Bangalore, we are looking for an outstanding Devops Engineer who will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, Linux operating systems and application environments (Mysql, Mongo, Firestore), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
Job Responsibilities :
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Skills And Qualifications :
- AWS: 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. Lambda, API Gateway. SNS, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
Optional Skills And Qualifications :
- OO Programming Skills: Strong Programming skills (golang).
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (mysql).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).