IT recruiter at Target HR
Views:180 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DevOps Engineer - AWS/Python (6-10 yrs)
If you choose to accept the mission, you are expected to :
- Takeover the ownership of our existing infrastructure (in AWS) following the Infrastructure as code philosophy.
- Maintain and improve our Card Data Environment (PCI DSS certified). Help us clear PCI DSS & other security (re)certifications with flying colors.
- Adopt new architectures, re-design the infrastructure to solve problems we'll be facing as we scale.
- Build tools, integrations and services to help engineering team, and automate everything.
- Handle our infrastructure security. Be the 1st hacker to break our network defences, and fix it. Leave no door open.
- Make our existing data stores (Kafka / Elasticsearch / Redis / Postgres / Redshift etc.) more scalable and reliable.
- Implement new clusters as we scale up and are in need of them. It could be Cassandra or Druid or Aerospace. And a lot more..
Primary tools or services you- ll be using :
- AWS (Who doesn- t?)
- Docker (All our services run inside Docker)
- Terraform (Infrastructure as code)
- AWS Lambda
- Postgresql, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Some popular 3rd party services (integrated with our infrastructure)
- Python & Go for lots of scripting.