HR Executive at Ampers & Square Tech Services
Views:53 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DevOps Engineer - Ansible/Puppet/Chef (5-8 yrs)
Required skills :
- Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc.
- Strong knowledge on Linux.
- Able to write monitoring plugins and Automation scripts.
- Experienced in one or more DevOps tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Mesos etc.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc. Credentials in designing any such offering will be an additional plus.
- Thought leadership, out of box thinking and future readiness.
- Experience in building a DevOps culture into distributed teams Dev & Ops teams.
- Experience in security architecture for infrastructure, application and data layers.
- Decision-making & analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in DevOps estimations, assessments and solutioning desired.
- Knowledge on APM monitoring is plus.
- Server application backup designing.
- Agile methodology across environment for faster deployments.
- Good knowledge Disaster recovery.
- Performance turning for OS and Database.
- Knowledge on system integration to address aggregation of different component.
- Execute and support problem management and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the definition of technical standards and frameworks.
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days
Work location : White field, Bangalore