DevOps Engineer - Ansible/Chef/Python (5-8 yrs)
Job description for DevOps Lead :
Experience : 5 +
Desired Candidate Profile :
Desired Experience :
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
Preferred Qualification :
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
- Familiarity with Terraform, CloudFormation and JSON.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter)
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST)
Seniority Level - Mid-Level
Industry - Computer Software
Employment Type - Full-time
Please apply here