Managing Partner at Antal International - India
Views:416 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
DevOps Architect - Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Summary :
Our client is a Start-up with a vision of simplifying Big Data Implementations for their client. They are a 75 member team and has been named as one of the most sought-after startups of 2018 by Linked.
The company is located in Kharadi, Pune.
They are looking for someone :
- Ready to take bigger responsibilities as one of the core pillars of the organization.
- Passionate about solving fundamental real-life problems at scale.
- Well suited for a fast paced, dynamic early stage startup environment.
- Passionate to explore, learn and work on out of scope technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Architect and design next generation test automation solutions, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Work with the various development teams to understand their DevOps needs, identify best practices and tools relevant to the products and technologies involved.
- Design and implement automated release & deployment environments to support the needs of various development teams.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance w.r.t. DevOps to the various development teams.
- Advise product leadership and teams on how to translate our current infrastructure and automation requirements into executable DevOps technology solutions.
- Act as a technical liaison between the core DevOps team and the various development teams.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Required skills :
- A senior IT professional with at least 10 years of relevant experience in architecting enterprise level DevOps solutions
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and networking
- A strong believer and should be able to advocate in Continuous Integration throughout the software engineering lifecycle
- Experience in collaborating with and mentoring various cross functional development teams
- Should have worked extensively on Agile, focusing on building tools, defining standards and policies through tools for version control, configuration management, release notes, build and deployment.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on DevOps best practices on the Cloud with proven experience in Cloud Resource Management, Auto Scaling and Service Management.
- Should have extensive knowledge of enterprise grade DevOps tools
- Working experience with one or more programming / scripting languages
Desired skills :
- Experience in working with DevOps on Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience with one or more programming languages viz. Java, Python
- Knowledge of databases, SQL scripting, Hadoop and NoSQL systems
- Knowledge on VMWare and virtual computing environment.
- Experience in working with large clusters and distributed systems
- Experience in using / administering JIRA and JIRA Agile
- Experience with DevOps for Mainframe based products
Job Type: Full-time