Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:140 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Device Software/Firmware Engineer - Java/C/C++ (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 10 years
Job Code: STQXOBCM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes software and firmware requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develop firmware features according to published requirements
- Consults with engineering staff of all disciplines, including software, hardware and vehicle bus, to evaluate interfaces between various system components in order to consider operational and performance requirements of overall system in feature design.
- Consults with the Product Owner concerning feature requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop automated tests for software / firmware features developed
Skills and Languages:
- Java ( primary skill needed ), C, C++
- Experience with Android ( primary OS platform ) and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware / firmware interactions and design
- Object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Understanding of design patterns
- Operational understanding of microprocessors and communication modules including cellular, WIFI, Bluetooth, fixed or removable flash memories, etc.
- Hardware debugging experience is a plus
- Mastery of SQL is not required but a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.