Manager - Client Acquisition & Vendor Management at IDC Technologies
Views:3328 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Development Manage - Java (8-12 yrs)
Product Based Company in Bangalore
We are looking for people with 8-12 years of Experience. It's a Techno Managerial Role. JAVA is a mandate requirement. Candidates should be hands on Java technology. The Notice period should be 30 to max 45 days.(not exceeding beyond that)
Please make sure - do not upload Profiles of Project Managers or Program Managers.
Responsibilities of Development Manager in Data Engineering team comprises of equal portions of:-
Technical direction to the Development Team.
People and Project Management
Functional and Product direction
The key responsibilities of Development Manager in Data Engineering: Providing the Technical direction to the Data Engineers (comprising of Software Engineers, Sr. Software Engineers, MTS, SMTS and Leads).
- Providing the Functional and production direction to the team.
- People management - daily task monitoring, tracking and delivery of key initiatives and projects.
- Managing customer issues and escalations and tracking the Customer SLAs closely
- Defining/evolving and enforcing relevant software development processes for Data Engineering team.
- Ensuring that the team complies to the quality standards
- Active communication and coordination with clients and internal stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
Education Required: B.E./B.Tech/MCA Graduates (Computer Science preferred), strong in academics and good aptitude; excellent communication skills with a flair to learn quickly.
Experience required: 8- 12 years in the software industry. 1 to 3+ years of experience in Managing a team of Software Engineers. Extraordinary Leads from tier 1 product companies may also apply.
Note: Ability, experience and performance in the evaluation - will drive the responsibilities given to selected candidates.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Java, strong Database fundamentals.
- End to end Project Management, monitoring and tracking.
- People Management - Providing feedback, conflict resolution.
- Customer/Stakeholder Management.
- Java Script, JSON, HTML, XML, PL/SQL, AJAX (Desirable)
- Banking and finance domain knowledge(Desirable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.