Consultant at NeerInfo Solutions
Views:156 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Development Environment Specialist - Embedded System (8-15 yrs)
As a Dev Env Specialist, you will be involved in designing and delivering tool chains used by firmware development community for existing and upcoming printer platforms
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design and deliver tool chains to be used by firmware development community.
- Technical guidance to the team on component testing standards and improvements
- Provide support to the firmware development community about the usage of tool chains and issues there of
- Reproduce defects and help in solving the defects as required.
- Participate in Agile methodologies with the team to achieve business goals in timely manner
- Should be flexible to expand and learn surrounding / associated technologies.
- Preparation and review of test strategy for deliverables by the team.
- Evaluation and implementation of appropriate tools for testing (test tools and productivity tools)
- Test Case Design Review and test case coverage.
- Tracking the release quality of test components owned by the team.
- Automation for the assigned test modules/products
SKILL SET :
- Understanding of ARM architecture and variants
- Experience with embedded linux tool chains, specifically for embedded systems
- Expertise in C/ C++
- Able to program in scripting languages - shell, python, ruby, perl etc-
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong OOP experience
- Experience with Git/ other source control tool chains
- Experience with Database programming
- Experience in building user interfaces - command line, web and GUI
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with building REST interfaces/ webservices
- Working experience in Agile environments
- Ability to breakdown work into tasks and estimating work
- Exposure to Devops practices and tool chains - Jenkins/ Groovy
- Exposure to RTOS tool chains - ThreadX preferred.