Senior HR Executive at Essen Vision Software
Views:201 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Verification Engineer - System Verilog/SoC/PCI (3-9 yrs)
DV-Design Verification : -
- Experience with SV+UVM/OVM/VMM or Specman/eRM/UVMe
- Experience with SOC with C/ASM based tests, Graphics or CPU is an added advantage
- SOC - System on Chip Verification; lot of IP's (100 - .)Proficient on protocols - AXI, AHB, USB, PCIe, DDR, LPDDR, HDMI, -MIPI, Ethernet.
- Should have good understanding of Digital Design Flow (CDC, Low Power, HDL Simulation, Synthesis) & Tools
- Preferred to have know-how of ARM Cortex-A series Cores like A7 ; AMBA Busses - AXI, AHB, ATB, APB and Associated Peripheral / Debug components.
- Experience of working in complex test-bench/model in Verilog, System Verilog or SystemC
- System Verilog - Language like C
- UVM - methodology
-Specman e Language - language like Verilog similar to SV
- Methodology used is eRM
- Everyone is migrating to SV
- ARM based processor on above lot of IP configured, 5 - 10 ARM core, IP's like PCI, USV, Ethernet, SPI, Sadus, Memory controllers, DDR, I2C