IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:300 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Design Engineer - RTL To GDSI (2-12 yrs)
ROLE PURPOSE :
- The incumbent will be involved in design Implementation (Netlist2GDSII flow) of products related to Engine control, Safety(including airbag), Body, Chassis and Advanced Driver Assistance System(ADAS) for futuristic cars from the stable of leading car manufacturers ( Eg-Daimler,-Benz, BMW, VOLVO)
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Involved in all aspects of Chip and IP implementation using leading edge technologies like 7nm FINFET and 28FDSOI from RTL to GDS - including DC Synthesis, Floor planning and Power Planning and Analysis, Place & Route, Timing closure, Physical Verification, Formal verification and Power analysis.
- Apart from the obvious challenge of reducing Area, mask re spin, consumption and increasing performance, other challenges include complying to ASIL-D safety standard, striving for zero PPM, crypto subsystem leveraging e-Flash etc
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Knowledge of full RTL to GDSII flow ( Synthesis, STA, Floorplan, CTS, PnR, DRC/LVS, SI, IR Drop )
- Hands-on experience with synopsys and Cadence PnR tools, Floorplanning, IR Drop and Physical verification
- Know-how of handling leading edge technologies like 16nm/7nm FIFET and 28FDSOI
- Should have good understanding of verilog/VHDL
- Exposure to low power techniques
- Knowledge of tcl and perl scripting is a must
Experience Range Required : 2 Years To 8 Years.
- Strong focus on physical verification engineers having experience with lower technologies like 7nm finfet, 16nm finfet & 28nm finfet.
- Experience in io ring design,custom routing, floorplan & power plan.
Please apply here.