Manager at Ace Consultants
Views:162 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Business Analysis (3-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
A) Customer Servicing/Policy Servicing :
- Own the end to end delivery of customer servicing projects that are defined as part of the program
- Experience in development, testing, deployment & project management
- Exposure and knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
- Ability to work with vendor partners and execute application development projects
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and focus on delivering value to the business through innovative solutions
- Experience in system design and development in Customer Relationship Management(Preferred Siebel CRM), LifeAsia, Middleware, Communication Platform, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Webservices.
- Experience in Insurance Preferable
- Should also manage the post-production support for projects implemented.
B) System Architecture & Technical Solutions :
- Understand the technical architecture and functional flow of existing applications
- Conduct technical feasibility analysis for the business requirements
- Prior experience in system design and coding will be an added advantage
- Should be able to technically evaluate new systems/products/vendor offering that can add value or provide effective alternatives to existing systems
C) Business Analysis :
- Ensures a clear understanding of customer's requirements, in validating the business process analysis of the customer before developing the final proposal.
- Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders, analyzes the marketplace, industry, company, technology trends, and best practices, vendor products, and services, etc.
- Produces written specifications, e.g. Business Requirement Document and Business Case documents to capture & justify business requirements.
D) Testing :
- Identification of impact areas, preparation of test scenarios and test packs
- Own SIT by covering all test cases and drive UAT with stakeholders
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for checking of results and outputs
- Managing issues and risks at the testing stage
- Planning the testing activities end-to-end
E) Project Management :
- Preparing the project plan and managing the on-time completion of all assigned projects
- Adhere to Change Management Process for the systems
- Plan the sub-activities and co-ordinate for the planned activities
- Own the end to end delivery of a project in time, as per scope and budgets
- Knowledge of CAPM/PMP/PRINCE2 certifications will be an added advantage
- Track and monitor SLAs; escalations wherever required