Assistant Manager Strategic Talent Acquisition at Denave
Views:359 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Denave - DevOps Engineer - Build & Release/Jenkins (3-5 yrs)
Skills Required :
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps management, Build and release management.
- In depth knowledge of Software Release Engineering concepts and Configuration Management.
- Administration/Maintenance experience of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN).
- Administration/Maintenance experiences of continuous integration build engines, such as Jenkins.
- Perform all SCM related activities including integrations/merges, branching and tagging for parallel development.
- Maintaining repository and new user creation/user deletion and set up archive with groups and roles.
- Efficiently automated several- build- & deployment tasks and streamlining the process.
- Handling/ extracting huge data using MySQL and using other tools like sed and awk.
- Planning and Executing category restructuring & revamp.
- Building a strong user interface by creating features, Filters, variant options.
- Set-up Jenkins for running automations.
Area of Responsibility :
- Responsible for software builds and releases.
- Responsible for the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking.
- Works closely with a quality assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards.
- Close coordination with project managers, business analysts for publishing release notes with appropriate stakeholders after installation and up-gradations.