Executive at Deloitte
Views:400 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deloitte - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - SAP MM/QM/PP Modules (6-11 yrs)
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient- not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks. Learn more about our Cyber Risk Practice.
Work you'll do :
As a Assistant Manager in our Risk Advisory team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Should be able to configure basic & Complex settings of various modules
- Able to assess configurations of MM/QM/PP/WM/EWM/ independently
- The primary focus of this position is to manage end to end projects with hands on capabilities to drive in SAP Modules.
- Map / defined Org elements, Key data structure, Master data to meet user requirement
- Understanding & worked on the integration with various modules FI,CO, PP, SD, PS in relation to MM.
- Must have 1-3 E2E implementation experience
- Great to have working experience on warehouse management.
- Write logic (Functional Specifications) for ABAP programming / High Level Solution Design/Detail Design Solution documents
- Preferably worked on ECC 6.0 or higher version preferably with EHP 7-8 or S4HANA Tools(LSMW, BDC etc) for data migration
- Should be aware of all statutory requirements for taxes (GST, Service tax, TDS, etc)
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Prepared documentation including Business Blueprints, Test Scripts, User Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Functional Requirement specification etc.
- Education: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- SAP Certification is a must. S4HANA is preferable.
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, AM across our organization :
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you'll grow :
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our purpose :
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work- always striving to be an organization that is held up as a
role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
Recruiter tips :
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.