Talent Acquisition at Deloitte
Views:1862 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deloitte - AM/DM - Graphics Designer - Adobe Products (4-10 yrs)
Role: Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager
Exp: 4-10 yrs
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Macromedia Flash.
- Working skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of basic HTML will be an added advantage.
- Extensive exposure in Adobe Products is required (Mandatory)
- The Pursuit Management graphic designing team works to design and produce graphics for use in proposals, reports, presentations, and marketing materials.
- The team is focused on developing brand compliant graphic materials for proposals, presentations, and marketing and pursuit deliverables.
Designer's responsibilities include the following:
- Design and produce graphics for use in proposals, reports, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Assist in the design and production of graphic communications to support eminence building activities.
- Ensure compliance with and proper execution of brand standards by developing marketing and pursuit deliverables within approved branding, communicating and promoting the brand strategy to the practice
- Partner with proofreaders on quality assurance of final deliverables to ensure accuracy, grammatical correctness, and legal compliance within the graphical elements of a proposal.
- Graphically enhance the impact of marketing initiatives and deliverables with custom layouts and graphics.
- Responsibilities would also include creating of reports/presentation of team related data on an as-needed basis along with the Assistant Managers/team leads.
Required specific skills:
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Macromedia Flash
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.