Recruiter at Freelancer
Views:1357 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Delivery Manager - Cloud Operations (13-15 yrs)
- Candidate must have minimum educational qualifications of BE/BTech or equivalent 4+ years degree. MS/MBA would be considered a plus.
- Must have experience of managing Operations Managers (managing a team)
- Minimum of 13+ years- experience work in large scale infrastructure support activities
- 8+ years of proven prior experience managing 24x7 support operations at Project Manager responsibilities
- Experience in various functions of Cloud Operations, Presales, Transition, Delivery.
- Experience in managing teams in multi/hybrid cloud environments
- Extensive hands on experience on complete project life cycle from RFP/RFI to Steady State delivery.
- Experience in automation and automation tools
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Well versed with ITIL frame work, various delivery models (Onsite ,Offshore,Global Delivery Model, Dedicated and Shared services, Global Command Center- ) etc.
- Suggest Transformation Themes, improvements which can bring in efficiency to the process & hence bring down operational cost.
- Be able to govern multiple projects/customers and be the face to customer for delivery escalations and improvements.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Builds a knowledge echo system to manage the 24x7 support project with less or no dependency on people
- Excellent abilities in team communications and consensus building
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring team members
- Proficiency in productivity applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project and PowerPoint
- Have an open mind to take on any new challenges
- Be agile and open to short term business travels to customer locations