Executive - Talent Acquisition at TalentFirst HR Consulting Pvt.Ltd.
Views:1117 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Delivery Head - Oracle (10-20 yrs)
- To Lead and Manage a Customer Business Unit effectively
- Be accountable for the CBU's growth and delivery
- Collaborate with Peers at different locations for effective delivery
- Participate and contribute actively in the Organization and Vertical Initiatives
The person in this job is responsible for the following
- Developing and growing the customer account, and customer relationship in Manufacturing Vertical with Oracle E-Business suite as technical competency
- Offering innovative services/solutions to the customer
- Focus on quality of the delivery and customer satisfaction and provide leadership on new services offerings / strategy
- Establish strategic alignment with technology or domain, provide support to COEs to achieve business goals
- Managing P&L for the CBU and accelerating the targets through the program management team and business development team. Be responsible for preparing, complying and tracking budgets for the CBU
- Compliance to Business contract,, SLAs Agreements, SOW.
- Building& effective use of knowledge repository for the CBU
- Compliance and improvements to domain and organization processes in collaboration with CoE
- Implementation of Enterprise Automation Solutions of the organisation across and evolve the standard Metric for all dimensions including Projects, Processes, Delivery.
- Utilization deriving the Productivity quotient
- Continuous improvement of CBU specific processes with focus on delivery process excellence
- Contribution to vertical decisions and leadership initiatives
- Developing, Mentoring & Retaining the talent in the BU
- Ensuring integration of people in the CBU with effective & periodic communication
- Planning and proactive people management for the CBU
- Building managerial pipeline for the CBU
- Building and enhancing competencies of the CBU team for current & future requirements
Technical Competency: Oracle E-Business suite, Oracle cloud computing, Fusion and Oracle CRM.
Domain Competency: Manufacturing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.