AVP - Tech at Decision Point
Views:719 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Decision Point - BI Developer - Tableau/SSRS (1-4 yrs)
About the Company :
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibilities :
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities :
- 2+ years of experience in Reporting in Tableau, Power BI, Business Data Analysis and Business Intelligence.
- Should have good knowledge of Tableau / Power BI / SSRS.
- Should have working knowledge of T- SQL, PL SQL.
- Should have working knowledge of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of Big Data / Hadoop is an added plus
- Superior communication (both oral and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis.
- Fast Track Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises.
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.