Recruitment Manager at Strivex Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:415 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DDR Memory System Validation Engineer - BSP/RTOS (3-8 yrs)
As discussed over phone, we have a Urgent requirement with our client for System Validation Engineer, please find the below company profile and job description and reply with your updated cv with below given detail if technically you are meeting with the requirement.
Total no of Exp
Notice Period on Paper
Negotiation in notice period
How Much % got in Graduation, 10th and 12th standard:
Reason For Change
About the company: Client Technologies, is a technology consulting company with focus on semiconductor Design Services and Embedded Software Development. Client has best-in-class expertise in all aspects of ASIC Design from spec-to-silicon and Embedded Software. Client has a strong team of around 600 engineers in India out of which 50% are graduates from IITs and likes. Client has headquarter at Bangalore and offices in Chennai & Pune. Client has offices in US and currently 60 people team working across North America. Client also started operations in Singapore and Sweden. Client has a track record of delivering more than 85 successful projects. Client engineering team has repeatedly demonstrated an ability to solve the toughest problems. Client has 35 chips on silicon without any bug. Long and continuous engagements attest to customers' satisfaction with Client work. Client has more than 20 engagements which have been going on for more than two years each with four of them for more than six years. Client has four offshore development centers for US and EU based start-ups and has eight customers each with revenue more than 1 billion USD.
Specialties : Technology Consulting, Embedded Software, Semiconductor Design, Compiler Technologies
Salary: Best In The Industry
Education: Bachelor's Degee in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- The charter of the CoreBSP-DDR SW System team is to ensure that the end-product qualifies the defined acceptance criteria for DDR by meeting stability, Power and Performance Goals .
- The team is looking for a candidate who has strong understating of system level test methodologies and run validations on mobile systems.
- The position involves Understanding of SOC Architecture and DDR SW Systems, identifying and debugging DDR systems issues ( memory corruptions, Memory Lock-ups, Bit flips, memory leaks etc..)reported by memory validation and also running system level validations tests.
- The engineer would have opportunity to interact with different SW & HW teams to understand DDR systems.
- This position gives an exposure to understand various quality stages from product development to commercial launch of the product.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills
- Good understanding SOC systems knowledge level tests validation methodologies.
- Good understanding in working android environment
- Experience of core BSP driver level development and debug.
- Good understating of working debug tools like JTAG/TRACE.
- Awareness of RTOS operating system fundamentals / processor architecture /embedded system and microprocessor concepts.
- Understanding of DRAM technologies(LPDDR&PCDDR) and working on DRAM interface signal analysis is big plus
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various aspects of DDR validation & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs
Strivex Consulting P Ltd.
Mobile:- +91 8743000335, 9873863896
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.