Talent Acquistion at Varite INC
Views:311 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DBA Expert - Oracle Apps (9-15 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10-12 years as an Oracle Applications DBA, Oracle sysadmin and Oracle Application server administration.
- You will working on both production and non-production oracle applications environments.
- Hands-on production support experience with Oracle RDBMS 12c and Oracle applications version R12.2.x.
- Deep understanding of R12.2.x architecture and Middleware oracle tech stack.
- Able to deploy various tech stack patches, new releases including major upgrades independently.
- Experience in database refreshes and application cloning.
- Experience with ADOP & other Patching techniques and cloning tools.
- Experience in basic Linux administration.
- Experience in Shared appltop, PCP, Concurrent Managers and workflow administration.
- Highly skilled in database, SQL and application Performance tuning.
- Experience in Snapshot, RMAN backup & Recovery, Exp & Import.
- Experience in configuration, maintenance and administration of dataguard environment.
- Experience in GI, Oracle Golden Gate and Oracle Cloud environment is helpful.
- Experience in administration of Exadata server and proficient in applying CPU patches at OS, Network, Database and application stack.
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore development model.
- Ability to work effectively with project and infrastructure teams.
- Experience in Oracle SSO/OID and integration with Oracle EBS is desired.
Job Responsibilities :
- We are travel company and open round the clock and follow sun so you will be part of Global database operations team.
- You will be monitoring actively all systems.
- Provide production/project and sustaining support of all instances which is owned/shared by DBA team
- Fulfil your duties of On-Call Support during your rotation which is similar to the duties you are responsible for during your regular work hours/workdays.
- Work on scheduled quarterly refreshes and Unscheduled/Need by basis Refreshes.
- Be courteous and considerate to other DBA team members and believe in sharing knowledge.
- As part of Production support DBA Team, you are responsible and accountable for upholding Production, Non-Production & Cloud Environment Data integrity & Security, Production passwords, Non-Production passwords as per Security policy and Other infrastructure which is either owned or Shared or used by DBA team.
- As part of production support DBA team, you must maintain harmony & positive influence within DBA team & Other teams within
- We believe in individual growth and support continuous learning, we might send Individual DBA to either virtual, offsite or onsite training which might be technical or non-technical or for educational purpose.
- He/she needs to be a great team player and responsible for team's success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.