Co-Founder at DataToBiz
Views:944 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
DataToBiz - ETL Engineer (2-6 yrs)
We are a team of young and dynamic professionals looking for an exceptional Data Engineer to join our team in Chandigarh. We are trying to solve some very exciting business challenges by applying cutting-edge Big Data, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Technologies. Being a consulting and services startup we are looking for quick learners who can work in a cross-functional team of Consultants, SMEs from various domains, UX architects, and Application development experts, to deliver compelling solutions through the application of Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning. The desired candidate will have a passion for handling large datasets, an ability to quickly understand the underlying domain and expertise to apply ETL/ELT tools and techniques to create insights from the data.
- As a Data Engineer in our team, you should have a proven ability to deliver high-quality work on time and with minimal supervision.
- Developing new data pipelines and ETL jobs for processing millions of records and it should be scalable with growth.
- Pipelines should be optimized to handle both real-time data, batch update data, and historical data.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for complex, large scale data analysis.
- Write high-quality code to gather and manage large data sets (both real-time and batch data) from multiple sources, perform ETL and store it in a data warehouse.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Participate in data pipelines health monitoring and performance optimizations as well as quality documentation.
- Interact with end users/clients and translate business language into technical requirements. Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
- 2+ years of experience working in software development & data pipeline development for enterprise analytics.
- 2+ years of working with Python with exposure to various warehousing tools
- In-depth working with any of commercial tools like AWS Glue, Talend, Informatica, Data-stage, etc.
- Experience with various relational databases like MySQL, MSSql, Oracle, etc. is a must.
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience in various DevOps practices helping the client to deploy and scale the systems as per requirement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client.
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Transportation Domain is a plus.
- Hands-on with traditional databases and ERP systems like Sybase and People-soft.