Consultant at Arch Business Solution
Views:109 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DataCap Developer - IBM FileNet Content Platform Engine Administration & Configuration (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience with designing and implementing image capture solutions with IBM DataCap
- Experience with configuring different client forms using OCR, ICR, barcode data extraction techniques:
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and development of imaging application using IBM DataCap
- Experience with creating custom tasks (verify for indexing) in DataCap.
- Experience with creating and using lookups against RDBMS or a system via web service
- Excellent hands-on experience in customizing and extending APT module with track record of integration skills using web services
- Must be able to configure Rulerunner and Fingerprint server in distributed environments
- Experience in troubleshooting highly complex technical issues/problems
Programming Languages : C# Dot Net, VB.Net, VB 6.0 and ASP.NET/
- Exposure to Configure Datacap solution on IBM Content navigator development, test and production environments with IBM FileNet P8 5.5.0 is desirable.
- Experience in IBM FileNet Content Platform Engine Administration and configuration.
- Dojo framework(1.13.0 is preferable)
Education : Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field