Database Programmer II - Medidata Rave (3-6 yrs)
Work Location will be Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Notice Period - 1 month
Role : Database Programmer II - Medidata Rave
Job Description :
Database position working with clinical trials data systems under general supervision.
Provides technical leadership for some or all of the following activities : Designs and implements global library and study specific setup for clinical trials applications; develops and validates data checks; provides first-line end user support/problem solving; provides support for application validation activities.
Minimum Required Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, bio statistics, mathematics, biology or other health related field or equivalent experience that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the job.
- Minimum of 2 years- experience in a clinical trials environment or similar field .
- Minimum of 1 years- experience with Oracle or similar applications in a programming or administration capacity. OC/RDC experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Medidata Rave and/or Rave certification.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines.
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of relational database systems (RDBMS) and structure
- Experience in Oracle and with Oracle tools or similar, with working knowledge of SQL and/or PLSQL.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in identification and resolution of technical problems in a professional environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to attain, maintain and apply a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others.