Database Administrator - PL-SQL/PostgreSQL (3-5 yrs)
Will be working on :
- Database administration tasks include ensuring database availability, SQL monitoring and performance tuning, quarterly maintenance and upgrade operations, backup and recovery operations.
- Perform day to day SQL Server/PostgreSQL administration tasks and perform troubleshooting on the databases
- Working knowledge on AWS, PostgreSQL technologies
- Experience on SQL installation/Always on Configuration/and other HA Solutions.
- Experience with data migration and data loads, SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of SQL Server architecture.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL architecture.
- Good knowledge on Intra Domain and Cross Domain replication setup.
- Good Knowledge on DMS replication
- Should be good in documenting the issues.
- Working Knowledge in AWS/Cloud environments
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration with AWS certified professional
- SQL Server Administration for SQL 2008/2012/2016
- PosgreSQL DB administration
- Cloud migration experience from SQL Server to AWS - Postgre
- Experience with DevOps technologies like Ansible, Python
- TSQL, PL/SQL and SQL+
- SQL Server Replication
- DMS Replication
- Ability to write triggers, functions and procedures (TSQL/PL/SQL)
- Perform day-2-day admin activities
- Writing monitoring jobs and managing it
- Working knowledge on SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- AWS Certified/Working knowledge in AWS/Cloud environment
Desired Qualifications :
- DevOps Technologies
- Shell scripting/Power Shell Scripting
- Performing physical/logical backups
Education : Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology OR degree in Science or Computer Applications with 4yrs of experience in Production DBA support.