Database Administrator - PL-SQL/PostgreSQL (3-5 yrs)
Will be working on :
- Database administration tasks include ensuring database availability, SQL monitoring and performance tuning, quarterly maintenance and upgrade operations, backup and recovery operations.
- Perform day to day SQL Server/PostgreSQL administration tasks and perform troubleshooting on the databases
- Working knowledge on AWS, PostgreSQL technologies
- Experience on SQL installation/Always on Configuration/and other HA Solutions.
- Experience with data migration and data loads, SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of SQL Server architecture.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL architecture.
- Good knowledge on Intra Domain and Cross Domain replication setup.
- Good Knowledge on DMS replication
- Should be good in documenting the issues.
- Working Knowledge in AWS/Cloud environments
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration with AWS certified professional
- SQL Server Administration for SQL 2008/2012/2016
- PosgreSQL DB administration
- Cloud migration experience from SQL Server to AWS - Postgre
- Experience with DevOps technologies like Ansible, Python
- TSQL, PL/SQL and SQL+
- SQL Server Replication
- DMS Replication
- Ability to write triggers, functions and procedures (TSQL/PL/SQL)
- Perform day-2-day admin activities
- Writing monitoring jobs and managing it
- Working knowledge on SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- AWS Certified/Working knowledge in AWS/Cloud environment
Desired Qualifications :
- DevOps Technologies
- Shell scripting/Power Shell Scripting
- Performing physical/logical backups
Education : Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology OR degree in Science or Computer Applications with 4yrs of experience in Production DBA support.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.