Talent Acquisition at Manthan
Views:828 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist - Python/R (4-8 yrs)
ROLE : Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist
EXPERIENCE : 4+Years
REPORTING : Director - Data Sciences
LOCATION : Bengaluru, Karanataka
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conceptualize, design and development of computational models for customer choice and behaviour/database marketing / in-store merchandise decisions/ product portfolio optimization etc.
- Evaluate model performance against competitive approaches to evolve concurrent or alternative paths
- Work with engineering teams to develop and deploy code components
- Work with the functional team to define business use cases of marketing models, optimizing micro marketing decisions (acquisition, development and retention), product portfolio management (assortment, inventory and pricing), in-store merchandising decisions etc.
- Be the solutions consultant on customer deployments for presales consulting and user adoption workshops
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- M.S. / Ph.D. in computational filed like statistics, quantitative economics, computer science and engineering etc.
- 4-10 years of experience in developing and deploying quantitative analytical models for Retail, CPG industry.
- Experience with developing solutions using machine learning, operation research and pattern searching methods on large scale data.
- Good understanding of statistical models like hierarchical models, stochastic models, time series, survival and econometric models.
- Expertise in machine learning techniques such as deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, kernel methods etc.
- Exposure to Artificial Neural Networks like Unsupervised Pre-trained Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Generative Adversarial Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Hierarchical Artificial Neural Network
- Proficiency in programming with Python / R
- Expertise in frameworks like Tensorflow / MXNet / PyTorch / Spark framework
- Expertise in modular and high-level deep learning library like TFLearn / Keras / Chainer
- Exposure to any of the Cloud-based ML Platforms like Amazon SageMaker/Azure ML is an added advantage
- Strategic thinking and project management skills in complex deployment scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
MANTHAN PROFILE :
Manthan is the Chief Analytics Officer for consumer industries worldwide. Manthan's portfolio of analytics-enabled business applications, advanced analytics platforms and solutions are architected to help users across industries walk the complete data-to-result path - analyze, take guided decisions and execute these decisions real-time.
Sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability coupled with the power of big data, mobility and cloud computing, brings users business-ready applications that provide on-demand access and real-time execution - the only path to profit in a contemporary, on-demand and connected economy.
Manthan serves over 200 leading organizations across 23 countries. With the recent introduction of Maya, the world's first AI powered conversational agent for business analytics, Manthan is pioneering the move to zero touch UIs and transforming user interactions with complex analytics applications.
Manthan is one of the most awarded analytics innovators among analysts and customers alike. To learn how businesses can gain from analytics, please visit https://www.manthan.com/