Lead consultant at Randstad
Views:324 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Data Scientist - R/Python/Machine Learning (5-10 yrs)
What You'll Be Doing :
- Focusing on a variety of deep data analytics and modeling problems within Marketing, Sales, and Product and Price Management.
- Develop and deploy analytics experiments from top to bottom within broadly defined parameters.
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap.
- Communicating experiments results and influencing business leaders through presentation of data-based recommendations.
Typical problems and projects include but are not limited to :
- Identifying new potential customers or profitable opportunities
- Modelling historic data to forecast demand and price
- Segmenting customers and Optimizing pricing
- Predicting customer churn and ROI for business growth initiatives
- Collaborating between technical and business groups within the company to promote advanced analytics
Required Education :
- Master degree from an accredited college or university (analytics, statistics, mathematics, or computer sciences preferred)
Required Skills / Experience :
- 5+ years in a hands-on role performing advanced predictive analytics using tools like Python, R, Machine learning & Deep Learning.
- 5+ years writing simple to complex SQL queries to obtain data from multiple source systems.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP or related field
- Experience working with visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic understanding of marketing, sales, product and price management.