Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:415 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Data Scientist - Python/Machine Learning (4-10 yrs)
Exp : 4 - 10 years
CTC: 10 - 35 LPA
Talents based out of Kerala Only
Qualification : btech mca mtech
Skills and Qualifications :
- Masters or Phd preferred with Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent understanding of domains like US Real Estate, US Automotive, US healthcare, India Insurance Domain
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills in R, Python, Spark etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.