Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:173 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Data Scientist - Python/Machine Learning (4-10 yrs)
Exp : 4 - 10 years
CTC: 10 - 35 LPA
Talents based out of Kerala Only
Qualification : btech mca mtech
Skills and Qualifications :
- Masters or Phd preferred with Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent understanding of domains like US Real Estate, US Automotive, US healthcare, India Insurance Domain
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills in R, Python, Spark etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.