Manager at Nuveda Learning
Views:2348 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Python/R (3-6 yrs)
Your Responsibilities :
- Driving machine learning / deep learning initiatives in all products.
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists and data engineers
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for consumer and commercial products.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- Collaborating with engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products that can be deployed across varied environments (e.g.: cloud, on-premises, devices, etc.)
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Minimum 7 years experience in applied machine learning (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Strong python and R experience.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, Kafka).
- Strong cloud experience (AWS,GCP preferred)
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Strong english verbal and written communication.