Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:4767 Applications:793 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:677
Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Python/Big Data (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The individual is expected to work on development and management of a Big Data platform which shallbe used to handle billions of data points from various sources in real time.
- The platform serves multiple purposes - it is used for predefined and ad-hoc user generated queries, real-time Machine Learning algorithms and various business metrics and reports.
- The individual is expected to create the data flowpipeline and setup workflows to handle the various kinds of requirements being served by theplatform.
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, andanalysing of huge sets of data.
- The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for thesepurposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
- You will also be responsible forintegrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requestedcapabilities
- Implementing ETL process and building, maintaining, monitoring the data pipeline
- Monitor data quality and enable system owned resolution channels
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Ability to rationalalize data science models through an operationalization platform version, archive, manage the model deployment
- Defining data retention policies
Desired Candidate Profile :
Skills & Knowledge :
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning Technologies/Frameworks
- Hands-on with Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow
- Ability to work in a container-based environment docker, kubernetes
- Experience with data science tools R and python
Education / Qualification : BE / B.Tech from Premier Institute
Relevant Experience (Minimum) : 1 - 5 years
Other Requirements :
- Quick Turnaround
- Proficient communication skills
About Client :
Our client is a technology platform that gathers and analyses data of businesses from various sources and draws insights to judge their credit worthiness, their past and current performance in context of the industry they are operating in.
This differentiated approach helps find businesses that are low on risk and high on promise thus opening up possibilities for those who earlier had no access to short or long term business funding.
They take the relevant applications to multiple lenders, increasing the chances to secure a loan and creates choice for lenders to pick the ones they wish to back.
The approach makes the loan process smart by minimizing risk, reducing paperwork and associated costs, while providing a simple and hassle free experience setting the businesses on the path to growth.
The company is funded by Accel Partners.