Managing Director at Edge in Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:2158 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Data Scientist - Machine Learning/Data Mining (4-7 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading banks across North America and is actively seeking experienced Machine Learning-Data Scientist to join their team in India. The firm also creates patentable products by innovating in each stream they work on. To support their continued growth and the focus on product development, this newly created role will challenge you to think out of the box and create truly world class products and processes.
Some of the key responsibilities as will include :
- Data mining and pattern recognition using state-of-the-art methods, special focus on Text and Image related data
- Cleaning and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Presenting results in a clear manner
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Prior experience in implementing and productionizing solutions in areas of text analytics, computer vision and recommended system
- Strong understanding of common machine learning techniques, such as Decision trees, Naive Bayes, SVM, Neural networks, K-NN clustering, etc.
- Expertise in Python
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Level of experience : 4 - 7 years; Experience in tech, ecommerce, financial companies preferred with relevant work experience in ML
- Degree in a quantitative major (e.g. CS-EE engineering / statistics degree) from premier institutes (preferably a master's or a PhD)
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.