Data Scientist/Business Analyst - R/Python (1-5 yrs)
Data Scientist/Business Analyst -
Work experience 1 to 5 years
No. of open positions - 1
CTC Offered - 18 lacs to 20 lacs from 3 to 5 years of experience.
Key Skills :
- Fluency with R, python and commonly used machine learning frameworks
- Fluency with excel
- Build key data sets to empower insights
- Min 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Development experience in R, Python
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis
- Credit risk modelling for underwriting and portfolio monitoring using traditional and alternate data sources.
- Ability to apply analytics in all aspects of the business - risk, marketing, process etc
- Preferred experience in banking, payments, B2B Lending space
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources
- Actively collaborate with technology team, product management, operations teams and other stake holders.
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding.
- Present complicated analytical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Work with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate format
- Readiness to work in a highly results-oriented and fast changing landscape in a fintech startup
Technical Skills :
- Data Structures
- Machine Learning
- Distributed computing
Industry : Fintech
Role Category : Analytics
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Company Profile :
Indifi Technologies is an enabler of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India, Indifi Technologies, while maintaining With a 350 BUSD debt financing Gap, in India's MSME segment, Indifi brings in a technology platform which will aggregate the lenders and debt. Apart from being a market place for lenders and SME borrowers, Indifi also provides finance to SMEs that have not been able to being in the range of Rs. 5 L. The Company has already provided about 1500 loans and the credit performance is better than the industry average.
Indifi Technologies strives to differentiate by going deeper into segments rather than spread horizontally across segments. They have already access their database of SMEs. Indifi's unique platform combines smart data analytics and strategic partnerships with supply and distribution MSMEs. Lenders such as Edelweiss, Lending kart and Capital First are already on its platform.
With strong leaders like Alok Mittal and Siddharth Mahanot, Indifi has raised $10 million in a Series B investment round led by philanthropic Partners and Elevar Equity also participated in the round. Prominent names such as Pramod Bhasin are Advisor and Investor in the Company.
Alok Mittal - Alok is co-founder and CEO of Indifi, a platform to expand access to debt financing for Indian SMEs.
Alok is a successful first generation entrepreneur based in India. Alok is also a founding member of Indian Angel Network, which is a forum capital firm. Earlier, he co-founded JobsAhead.com in 1999. JobsAhead.com is the leading e-recruitment business focused on the Indian market, Before founding Jobs Ahead, Alok worked with Hughes software in telecom and internet technologies. Alok is a computer science graduate passionate about creating value through startups! He is also keenly interested in entrepreneurship development in India.
He has organised Siddharth Mahanot - Siddharth is the Co-Founder and COO at Indifi Technologies Private Limited. Indifi started in June 2015 and is creating worked for over 14 years with various renowned financial services organizations like India Bulls, Edelweiss and Citibank in Credit Underwriting Commercial Lending, Secured and Unsecured SME Financing, Small Ticket Housing Finance to informal segment and Micro finance