Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1746 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Data Science/Machine Learning Manager - Fintech Domain (10-20 yrs)
Role: Machine Learning Manager / Data Science Manager
CTC : 35 LPA - 40 LPA
EXP- 10 yrs +
Location - Delhi
Leading a team of 10 people including Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
Job Details :
- Leading a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Partnering with Product and Engineering teams for high impact Data Platform & Data Science Projects
- Taking end to end ownership of data systems
- Providing technical guidance in data engineering
- Improving existing processes, identifying and taking steps to reduce technology gaps
- Institutionalize the domain knowledge by producing patentable solutions for the organization
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the analytic space across industries for potential uses
- Contribute to technical architecture Strengthen the data warehousing and data engineering practices
Qualifications and Skills :
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in large scale data systems
- B-Tech, PhD or a Post-Graduate in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Machine Learning or related fields from a Top Tier institution like IITs, IISc, ISI, or a top Global School
- Excellent understanding of data engineering and some exposure to data science and analytics Enthusiasm to work with Product and Operations to truly understand the user/business need in order to develop disruptive products.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, MatLab, etc., with expert proficiency in at least one. Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases What we are looking for in you
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills
- A perfectionist who tempers it with deadlines
- Experience and desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease
- A positive - can do- attitude
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better- "
- Ability to remain focused and work in an open work place with frequent distractions
- Key Skills : Machine LearningData ScienceData ScientistBig DataRPythonSAS Principle Data Scientist Machine Learning Manager Data Science Manager Senior Data Scientist Data Science Head
About Company :
Our Client is looking for an Engineering Manager to join them as we continue our amazing growth trajectory. They are more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders. They have raised over $17 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like Saif Partners (Series B), Matrix Partners (Series A), WaterBridge Ventures (Pre-Series A), Growx Ventures (Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh (Angel Investment).