Founder / Chief Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:2606 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Data Modeler/Data Analyst - Erwin (6-10 yrs)
Our prestigious client, the largest independent pure-play technology consulting and outsourcing provider for the financial services industry is a $300-million firm based in New York. With 5,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centres in India.
They are looking for Data Modeler/Data Analyst and the position is based out of Bangalore, India.
- Extensive experience modeling complex databases using third party modelling tools such as ERWin.
- Extensive experience in developing logical and physical data models in complex, multi-application environments.
- Extensive experience in Oracle core and additional feature.
- Strong knowledge, and experience with, Design Patterns, Universal and Reference data models (UML is plus).
- Strong experience designing model with an eye toward high performance, scalability, and high availability.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience of working collaboratively with other data modelers and applying Enterprise Architecture defined standards.
- Good knowledge of standards and specifications such as XML and XSD.
- Good knowledge of advanced SQL query techniques.
- Ability to conduct and manage meetings facilitating requirements gathering and design reviews.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in data management, data transformation (metadata is plus).
- Good technical writing skills and ability to produce clear, concise and targeted documentation.
Interested- Please reach out to us asap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.