Account Manager at Empower IT Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:361 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Architect - Linux/SQL/BI-DW (6-10 yrs)
Position- Data Architecture
Experience - 6-10Yrs
Location - Noida
Job Responsibilities :
Candidates must have 6+ years of data architecture experience, and could have completed at least seven full data warehouse projects (with enterprise or line-of-business scope) across multiple database platforms.
Candidate must possess most of the following:
- A track record as a Data Architect, preferably with multiple industry experience
- Willing to be hands on, with an updated skill toolset to work on data projects (Linux scripting, SQL, stored procedures, BI software implementation)
- Ability to scope data work, and to create data strategies and roadmaps
- Experience creating presentations and technical design documents
- Detailed understanding of traditional waterfall and agile software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process, Lean Software Development), also with data specific modeling techniques (Kimball, Inmon, MDM, Data Vault, Data Virtualization)
- MPP enterprise data warehouse experience (HP Vertica, RedShift)
- Ability to work hands-on and be willing to deliver working database (SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL) and Linux scripting (Korn, Bash, Ruby, Python) code
- Expert with data modeling tools such as ERwin, CA SQL Power Architect
- Experience with at least one BI tool, such as Pentaho, Birst, SAS
- Experience with at least one ETL tool such as Pentaho, Talend, IBM InfoSphere (DataStage), Informatica, Ab Initio, Oracle Data Integration
- Experience with dimensional and 3NF modeling
- Experience with OLTP and OLAP
- Operational experience with complex data integration systems
Interested candidates Please share your resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.