Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:1655 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Analyst - Tableau/Google Analytics (2-5 yrs)
- Minimum 2 years advanced level experience in Tableau
- Proficient in other analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics), Advance Excel. Google sheets, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in doing analytics for mobile apps is a must.
- Experience with tools used in the digital industry like Google Analytics, ComScore, Apsalar, App Annie, SimilarWeb, Mailchimp etc. is a must have
- Excellent academic credentials in Statistical or Mathematical specialisations from top institutes
- 3-5 years work experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in the digital industry with understanding of analytics best practices in domains of customer acquisition, retention, engagement, sales, marketing channels, conversions, cohorts etc.
- Strong communication skills in creating insightful stories over email, word, powerpoint etc.
- Knowledge of statistical modelling and experience using R and/or Python for descriptive and predictive analysis will be an added advantage.
Any other details (target company, work shifts, domain etc) :
- Business Analysts from Analytics or other Consulting companies and from Internet Companies
- Leading data analytics companies like MuSigma, Accenture, Bridgei2i, Brillio, Cartesian, EXL Analytics etc.
- Leading consulting firms like Mckensie, BCG, Booz Allen, ATK, E&Y etc.
- Leading technology companies like Snapdeal, PayTM, Flikpart, MakeMyTrip, Zomato, Quikr,BookMyShow etc.