Director at MMS.IND - Mircro Marketing Service India
Views:1426 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Data Analyst - SQL/RDBMS (1-4 yrs)
This Vacancy Is For Candidates Who Can Join Immediately
- MMS.IND (www.mmsind.com) is an Indo-German company based out of Mumbai in the field of Consumer Big Data and market analytics.
- We combine qualitative and quantitative market research in a data-tool, and as such companies are able to use a micro-market segmentation of cities, identifying down to the individual building level number of population / households by lifestyle affinity index (consumer orientation), household-level monthly average income and spend in various expenditure classes, such as Food and FMCG, Housing, Apparel, Healthcare and Medical, Financial Saving, Entertainment, and more.
- Among Indian companies applying the MMS.IND Market Intelligence Platform India Data and Systems for achieving next level growth are Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of India, IDFC Bank, SBI Life Insurance, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Kotak Life Insurance, Hindustan Unilever, TATA Motors, IKEA India, Aditya Birla Retail, and others.
About the Job :
This job offers working together with a highly qualified Big Data Business and Data Analyst Team. The specifics of the role are :
1. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
2. Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
3. Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
4. The analyst must use his or her initiative to interpret the raw data and identify any patterns in it, interpretations which might be included in a presentation or report to the client.
5. Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data analysis systems
6. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
7. Importing data from various external data sources
8. Data cleansing and standardization i.e. duplicates, garbage sanitization
9. Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights i.e. sub setting, pivoting, summarisation, sorting
10. Creating data visualisations to effectively convey findings.
11. Exporting data to external sources through reports or spreadsheets
Job Requirements :
1. Familiar with all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
2. Able to identify and resolve problems
3. Excellent grasp of data warehousing and processes as import, export and database creation and Data warehouse concepts
4. Good knowledge on logical Data Modelling using normalizing Techniques
5. Experience / good understanding as an Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) - PL/SQL or comparable softwares
6. Strong experience / understanding in complex database objects like Tables, Views, Constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions as used SQL and PL/SQL
7. Expert in Microsoft office tools like Excel, Power point, word
Position Type : Full-time (5 working days per week)
Salary Range : as per Qualification and work experience