Careermark Team Lead at Careermark6
Views:147 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Data Analyst - IT Project Delivery (3-5 yrs)
Job Descritption : CR DATA ANALYST @ Bangalore, India - CMJP2674
Urgently looking for a CR DATA ANALYST for a US Based MNC
Job location : Bangalore, India.
Nationality : Indian
Sal budget : 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 PA / negotiable.
Exp : 3 to 5 yrs.
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Social Psychology, Economics or other fields with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis with an intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel (VB/macro, pivot tables, lookup formulas at a minimum)
- The Data Analyst will be part of the existing CR team in the Bengaluru, India office and will report directly to a Senior Manager based in New York
- Prefer individuals who are self-motivated to seek connections, ask questions and challenge assumptions to understand underlying business needs and design solutions accordingly
- Are comfortable working with incomplete or inconsistent data sets, changing business needs and evolving strategic direction
- Able to translate data results into easy-to-understand visuals and concise executive summaries.
Key Skills :
- Ensure that CR data can be automated and fed into visual and interactive dashboards and portal
- Building data sets drive to take a project from concept to delivery
Data analytics and reporting :
- Analyze social and environmental data collected from the suppliers to report on supplier compliance and performance
- Work with external service providers, - clean-, standardize
- Integrate multiple data sets to build visual and interactive dashboards that display trends over time and between regions, supply chain divisions, etc
- Use statistical methods to analyze correlations and relationships between data points
- Strengths in statistical data analytics and visualization
- Coaching team members on developing their understanding of data and its appropriate application
Data and systems strategy :
- Collaborate with onshore Data & Systems team
- Offshore data analysts
- External service partners to quantify CR risk
- Measure the impact of CR programs
- To devise a strategy for automating data into a portal (Tableau or similar)
- Coupling data analysis with programmatic understanding, identify any gaps, or inconsistencies in data collection tools or systems that potentially affect operations or where improvements can be made to support current and future CR programs.
Note : Salary mentioned against each position is only the - target salary- and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.