Dassault Systemes - R&D Engineer - C++/SQL (2-5 yrs)
About Us :
Dassualt Systemes (NYSE Euronext:DSY), is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job - it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
In the News : Forbes Ranks us #48 in the list of World's top Most Innovative Companies.
Job Responsibilities :
- As part of our Software Application Development team you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- B. S / M.S in Computer Science Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Multi-Threading, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products.
- Expert level knowledge in Advanced C++ concepts, STL, BOOST & Unit Testing,
- Good knowledge of Client- Server architectures.
- Knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle / SQL / Postgress.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot application and environment issues.
- Good Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills.