hr/admin at CyBuzzSC Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:393 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
CyBuzzSC - Technical Business Analyst - Web & App Projects (0-1 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Developing technical solutions to business problems & to advance the company's sales efforts, beginning with defining, analyzing, process flow understanding and documenting the requirements.
- Managing requirements at the project level to fulfill business needs.
- Business analysts typically take the lead role in Assisting with the business case.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Closely work with Account Manager
- Work with the technical and creative teams to create workflows, user flows and wireframes to plan and understand the full functionality/scope of the project
- Create, update and maintain documentation to make sure the project scope is always accurate and any additions are flagged and approved for development
- Getting that beady eye out to test flows and processes of each of our projects from a user's point of view at all stages.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Technical Documents Writing Skill, Communication Skill, Thinking out of the box & Problem Solving Skill
- Required experience 1-2years as a Technical Business Analyst handling international web & app projects (preferably in Open Source eg. PHP etc.)
- Experience in FINTECH shall be an added advantage
- Great analytical and documentation skills to assess the merits of a project as well as give effective solutions
- Understanding and experience of the project development life-cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing functional specifications and creating user flows
- Experience of using wire-framing tools (e.g MS Visio, Pencil, Balsamiq etc.) would be preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Familiarity with open-source software environments like WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc.
- Someone who gets enjoyment from juggling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with a great attitude while maintaining attention to detail.
- Be almost obsessively organized.
- The ability to add the vital 'commonsense' factor and gain a sound project understanding
Education : Any Graduate with command over English or any other Specialization