Business Development Manager at Nikos Consulting
Views:271 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Customer Product Expert (3-10 yrs)
As a Customer Product Expert you should be able to plan, implement, and track specific short-term deliverables. You should be comfortable in laying out highly detailed product requirements, strategizing product roadmap, and implementing competitive insights and growth hacks.
- Technical Knowledge is a must
- PMP certification preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
First Six Month Deliverables
- Project/Product Ownership : You should make project goals your own and use your skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Responsibility and Accountability for the Project/Product : Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders / customers- needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes within the stipulated timeline.
- Define Project/Product Roles and Responsibilities : Work closely with the Customer Experience Lead, Sales Team, Engineering, Design and QA to define the project scope and objectives.
- Makes Things Happen : Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming. He/she should be capable of taking on different challenges and making things possible even though they seem impossible at first.
- Promotes Customer Involvement : The CPE recognizes that project success is directly related to satisfying the customer; therefore, customer involvement is essential to ensure that the right product is built.
- Ability to develop project/product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project/product metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.